Friday, October 1, 2010

Hey yall i just entered a super cool contest i have awaited for my whole life

I have recently been applying to jobs and apon going to sunglass hut i found this awsome oppertunity of a life time i hope that with the video i posted and the hopes of my great love for fashion i hope this all works out in the end... Living in swansea mass in a small town i will never find the thing that will make me be as sucsessfull as i can and want to be but i cant just up and move again.. This is the break i have been waiting for my stepping stone should i say to my life as a blogger.. I know many will say blogging is no means of a job but im fortunate if this goes threw to make it one and yet its for a yr. I can find many followers.. And people that like and disslike me but its a choice i have made.. Here is my addmmisions video...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment