well I'm sitting here in the airport with Gucci on my lap. this hp computer is not that bad its kinda kick ass I'm so mad my alarm was a no go. this is great that this airport is not bad with security and getting threw. my one thing is that they have been very very nice to my lil boy Gucci. I'm going to miss the ocean state for the next week ill be without my pagan friends but will not be without my Louie. i have brought a wide array of my Louie bags on me. from room decor and lock bags. im so so happy that Gucci is a good boi and dose not bark. this will be my 1st Christmas with my ..... MY FAMILY..... MIKE GUCCI AND I
my Christmas and yule will be what i have been wanting since Michael and I met and Gucci was then a part of our lives i feel this is what i has been putting off and creating a little bit of tension between us for not being together on such an important part of a relationship. better to have Christmas with the one you love then a Christmas without and over the phone and text. I pry this is what will heal what unintential wounds we may have but not know. to a merry Christmas to all and yule to my pagan friends and loved ones
TBOI out till i land in Chi town
my Christmas and yule will be what i have been wanting since Michael and I met and Gucci was then a part of our lives i feel this is what i has been putting off and creating a little bit of tension between us for not being together on such an important part of a relationship. better to have Christmas with the one you love then a Christmas without and over the phone and text. I pry this is what will heal what unintential wounds we may have but not know. to a merry Christmas to all and yule to my pagan friends and loved ones
TBOI out till i land in Chi town
No comments:
Post a Comment