just an average guy living in this world trying to make the best out of everyday with the man i love by mt side..
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Pagan days.
So on this day I sit to prep for a round of test that truly have no good way of studying. So should I dare to say a prayer or spell that may easy me threw. But in the end its always down to the common scenes of the task at hand for me or you. So I'll do my best and go in with positivity and know I'm truly the smartest in the room and will never have to feel beneath. For I am goddess and with that I know I'll be great whit no matter what the test them selfs read. So as I now know not to fret my mind will ease. Knowing its only a test to tell me where I am the best. See with the loss of negativity there is the greater power of positiveness. The law of attraction says to be positive and think positive so then to attract the positive and only receive the good while the negative falls to the wayside. An it and harm none. For so as above so below so within so without. I cast away my worry thought to a time and place that can not return for I am one with the gods and goddess so negative can not dwell in me for I am what I will my self to be. I am a achiever I am smarter then one who doubts there own abilities. For I am me an will what the god an goddess have possessed me to be. I am positivity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment