Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sitting to a new tattoo

Well finally I got to get inked for my birthday. Hence my birthday was in January. I finally got the work I have been wanting. On valentines day I'm getting another. There's a special were there calling it- Valintatts day which is a great idea. There going to have lil cards up from each artist and you pay 40 for that exact tattoo no changes. It's a great idea I mean great. I'm super pumped it's something new other then the usual flowers and candy. Im more excited then my baby but I know he will find something he likes and it's something that will never break or make you gain weight and the flowers die. Well I'm not saying for every valentines day but this one would be great. Well till then I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment