Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What to do when your back is against the wall.

Everyday it's a test of fill and faith. I have so much faith in those who also have faith in me. There is so much I wish was perfect but perfect is a ordinary thing. I told myself I would never never conform to the masses. To be like every other sheep amongst the massive herd. Why be what everyone want when you alone could be a shining star that so different from everyone around you. As told by many elders and people of great accomplishment have been the opposite than the norm. I will never be one of the masses a reproduction of what the world thinks is what should be. I'm a free spirt a person of everlasting change one who will never walk in the conforms of the everyday what's expected of us. We are free, free to live how we want and by the will of our own beliefs. I strive to be the utmost different from everyone and anyone. Why fall inline when you can lead the line. I'm a leader not a follower. This I will take with me for many many years. For I am the beginning and the end of the old and new. I'll always be the new. In with the new and be a leader. Followers are always behind others waiting or the next best thing. Why wait when you can be the next best thing or be the creator or influence. Please never take my rebel state of mind as a reason to fear. I'm a believer and creator of new and ever changing new ways of life. I take no extremist outlook nor a change to the peace of life. But I will forever walk to the beat of my own drum. Please know I'm a great person. One day a great role model. I pray many will follow in there own way. There own drum beast out there. So listen and soon you may hear the beat. That was sent just for you just for YOU. Along with many others. Make the greatness we all strive for. Be unique be free be. JUST BE!!!! You....

No comments:

Post a Comment