just an average guy living in this world trying to make the best out of everyday with the man i love by mt side..
Friday, January 6, 2012
What I was writing about yesterday went all wrong.
As I recall my last post was to do about how to go into tests with the utmost positivity and positive thoughts. I was going to test for well i can say an unknown amount of tests. I arrive to have only to write an essay So while I was in the testing facility. I will quote the words that were said to me. "this is a test of where you need to be placed." "So there is nothing wrong, with getting something wrong." "Then the test, will scale what your next question should be." "Set to be not to hard or to easy." "so there is no problem with failing, it then helps you know where you have to brush up, and learn before you can move on." that then made doubt and negative thoughts enter my mind along with others. Then you are then ok with the fact of failing. Remember that College's thrive and live off our money. Money for classes you need due to placement tests. So if you can take from where I let all seep in and spoil my testing. Well have a good day I have to realize that my dream has just been kicked out from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment